Jeepers Creepers || Pink!

00:58

Oh god someone help me! I have actually fallen in complete and utter love with these creepers.
 So I bought my first creepers last week In black and lets say they were not cheap! However, when shopping with my mum we went to Tkmaxx and i found pink T.U.K creepers for £24.00  and i just couldn't turn them down! They said size five and i thought perfect! i had already spent way to much on shoes last month but i just couldn't help myself! When i got them home i had to put them on straight away and to my disappointment they were a freaking size 6! I bought insoles to try and make them more cozy but still feel a tad to big, but i am going to buy some heel grips and hope to god they help because i want to wear these shoes.!

They are so gorgeous and look amazing but damn them being a size 6! I will make these fit and then i will wear them everyday! Okay not everyday because i have black ones and docs and tuk trainers and so many other shoes that i would want to wear also.

Do you think i could get away with wearing one of each?
I could give it ago and see all the looks i get of people thinking i am crazy hehe!


You Might Also Like

0 comments