OOTD || Concert

08:02


This is an outfit idea that i would wear to a local gig, My music taste is very much rock music and i like to show that through my clothing. so starting with a ripped pair of skinny jeans in black , my favorite colour, then a kurt cobain shirt or another black band tee, i wouldn't wear a jacket because it would be to warm! Next is Cleated heals, they are perfect, with a chunky heel to make me taller but also a chunky platform so the heel is not to big for me to be standing in for hours on end. Next would be gold rings and my michael kors watch cause i want go anywhere without it, If i was going to be moshing i would not wear this watch but this is not an outfit i would wear to mosh in. Finally would have to be a smaller bag, big enough for my phone and camera and purse to fit in with a long arm strap so i can throw it over my shoulder and still be able to dance.

I honestly cant wait till payday! I need those shoes in either black or white so go check them out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments