A dog is for life... Not just for christmas.

03:59



So this is going to be a more serious post, as you are probably aware its coming up to winter the nights are getting colder and the thick coats are coming out.....But what happens to dog on the street?

What am I on about?

That's where Toll cottage come in, they are a dog rescue center in Wansford. Let me explain....So dogs will be on the street and they will get picked up by the local pound or dog officers they will then stay with them for 7 days to either be adopted or collected by their owners after this 7 day period they either need to be given a full time rescue home or they are put to sleep,
 Toll Cottage will take on these dogs and try to find them forever homes, however the lady that runs toll cottage has done this off her own back, being honest its not the prettiest of rescue homes. its not like wood-green and has fancy cages, its pretty much by the side of her house and she spends everyday looking after these dogs and helping them get adopted! I couldn't even start to think how much work she puts in each day!
 Without her I wouldn't have my lovely dog or my previous dog, I am honestly so thankful to her as i had had the best pets ever!

What is my mission?
My mission this winter is to raise £500 or even more if I can, I have a donations page where you can make a donation it doesn't have to be big as everything helps! I will be running a raffle on my blog/Etsy so you can buy a ticket and be in with the chance of winning some goodies!
 I will be doing loads of work in my local area to get blankets/ bedding/ food/ leads/ toys etc. Also i have a few local shops wanting to get involved by having collection pots in their shops!

I'm hoping I can get involved with the local schools and do collections in the school for blankets bedding food etc.

How can you help?
Do you want to be a part of my little mission and doing some good this Christmas? well you can make a donation to my page which i will link down below. You can buy a raffle ticket or 10 :) You could even do some of your own charity work locally, maybe a sponsored silence, sponsored run, the possibilities are endless, you can then donate the money through my page but let me know what your up to so i can post it on my social network sites!

Thank you so much for your time reading my blog post and hope that you want to be a part of this amazing charity!

https://www.justgiving.com/Tamara-Kendall

With all my love this winter!
Tamara xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments