September favourites!

05:50

 
So its my first ever monthly faves, its also a week late but we shall glide on past from that! 
 I have a few favourites from the month of September, not too many as I've been a tad skint haha! 
Firstly is food! I've been loving the green bowl of goodness! Home made vegetable soup! I can't cook at all but I do love to cook this as the weather gets colder and it's just full of veggies! Like I said goodness in a bowl! 
Next is the twilight pallets from MUA It's just got some really perfect shades! I love the golden colours and that deep purple! 
 I have also been loving Barry M nails polishes , the berry red shade is my face!
If your skin is like mine it absolutely hates this cold weather and just dries up so I love the Vaseline body moisturiser and also the soap and glory spray moisturiser! They are both brilliant and you can normally find one in my hand bag! 

My final favourites is this outfit! I'm absolutely in love with it for a night out! It's sexy yet classy and I want to wear it everywhere everyday but well I can't 😢 it's from new look and I just find it so flattering! 

What were your favourites from the month? 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the Barry M nail polishes =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette looks excellent! Love what you're wearing in that picture too, such a flattering cut :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh thank you! I love it, Im not skinny but it makes me looks pretty slim which i love! xx

      Delete