Damsel Jewellery.

01:37

Druzy necklace

So I have been speaking to the lovely owner and Damsel Jewellery, I found her on instagram and fell inlove with her jewellery.
She sent me this beautiful necklace, its a druzy necklace, its absolutely stunning, it is a beauty lilac colour, this image does not do it justice! It shines in the light so every inch of light it starts to glimmer!
She put it on adjustable cord so i can wear it long or short and i actually prefer this to chain. As i like to layer my jewllery ive been wearing this short the last couple of days however this will look absolutly gorgeous long with a crop top and jeans just to add some sass!.
Lilac choker

They also sent me this gorgeous lilac chocker, it works perfectly with the Druzy necklace as they are similar colours. I am then wearing an amethyst necklace from Roxys odds and sods.

I love this combo of three necklaces!

So if you have not already go and check damsel jewellery out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments