Designs by Ellen Morris.

04:35

As some of you know we have been working with Ellen from the doll house tattoo studio making some really amazing designs for our upcoming clothing line.
we thought we would treat you to the rest of her designs, these designs are not made for the use of others and are purposefully made for blossomapparel.
Shark Attack.
This is one of the latest designs sent to by Ellen, I have had a love for sharks since i was very young having a farther who is a fisherman can be very boring sometimes, carp and catfish are just not my thing but see fishing really is, i have been shark fishing once so far in my 18 years of life and plan to go again next year! Great white sharks are my favorite after watching jaws. People have already mentioned if i love sharks so much why is it being stabbed, well because I love shark movies and how dangerous they are, a lot of the clothing so far is based around the sea and old sailor style drawings. I do not condone killing sharks or other animals however the art work in this is amazing, and I'm afraid that's what some fishermen do, they bring home there prize.

My love.

This design is another by our talented friend Ellen. We love the rope around the edge with the flowers it makes it more together and keeps the focus in the middle, the reason i love this is  because the sea is dangerous and it kind of tells a story, we all view it differently but in my eyes i see a sailors wife saying goodbye because his ship has sunk.

We have one more design that are now waiting to arrive before we show you the finished version, but we have a new logo! and it is Amazing! just saying!

With love




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete