Iron fist || Timmy Chew

03:40

Timmy Chew heels
So i have a small addiction to iron fist and my boyfriend knows about this so thought it would be a great idea to take me into a shoe shop that sells iron fist! To be fair he didn't actually know he just said they sell quirky shoes so we went in and the shop owners were so lovely and nice and tempted me to buy these gorgeous shoes, I have found that iron fist sizes are perfect! All my iron fist shoes fit perfect and i think that is what helps me to love them so much is that there shoes are true size!

Everyone should own a pair of these shoes, the heel is a perfect size for wearing for a long time. Well i say long time i cant wear heels for very long but these are probably the heels i can wear for the longest, they actually are reasonably subtle too even though they have the teeth they are much more subtle than some of the iron fist shoes I have!

  These are in the sale at blue banana in the uk and you can buy them from there by clicking on the link under the image!

You Might Also Like

0 comments