Summer Loving || OOTD

06:49

So I have been looking for some cute outfits for the summer especially with festivals coming up and nights out.
 Primark being my fave place in the world... well that's not true my bed is but still! I managed to pick up this lovely play-suit just in time for night out! And at only £13.00 its a steal!
Its a lovely blue and white check play suit with a halterneck, the only problem i've found is the buttons are not fab! Having the un pop on a date is not my idea of fun!
Its very low cut and definitely needs to be worn in the right place but is a lovely fit!

I then paired this with white doc martens! not to everyone's tastes but i liked the contrast with casual and dressy because i didn't want to look to dolled up!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this little playsuit, adorable! I love playsuits with tights for nights out, but my huge thighs put me off wearing them alone during summer :(xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Honestly don't let your size bring you down! I hate rights so I try not to wear them but my thighs are pretty large, just rock what you got girl!
      Also soppy but thank you for reading my blog! This is an older post and means a lot you've gone through my blog to find it!

      Have a lovely day xx

      Delete