Disneyland Paris | my birthday treat

11:42


                                           The best birthday ever!
  So I was lucky enough to go to disney paris for my birthday this year, we went for three and a half days, our hotel was a five minute bus journey away which was awesome! We arrived at about seven am and had trouble with our transfer but eventually we got to the hotel got changed and headed to disney! We had so much fun! Thought I would post more pictures than writing.


First I saw these and I just wanted to take one home but there was no way this would fit in my handluggage haha 
We also got to meet alice in wonderland, and met a lovely English girl who was working there, was lovely to have some English banter in a country that didn't really get English bants


 This picture was taken just before the end of days light show which was also amazing!

So after two days enjoying disney and having good fun we had one day left so we went to the local shopping centre and went to the sea life centre, we also went to the michael kors shop and I couldn't help but buy a hand bag, my other friend was way too generous and gave me way to much money buy bought my bag for me, bless him!



This was such an amazing birthday! And hopefully I can save up enough to go to Orlando for my 21st haha!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so amazing! Time to save for Florida haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love how happy you look ha. I hope you had an amazing birthday, it looks like a fun day. I love Disney :)

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was literally amazing! Best birthday like ever!! xx

      Delete