Sugar and vice

06:08

Magpie Necklace
 So, I came across a brand called sugar and vice earlier on this year after my manager had told me how amazing it was, I follow lots of  jewellery companies on instagram and honestly this is by far my favorite!
It was my birthday at the beginning of the June and my manager knew that I loved Sugar and vice so she ordered the magpie necklace . I had been wanting to order from them for a while but I struggled with spending over £15 on a necklace. However, after getting this necklace I realized why they are the price that they are. These necklaces are so well made! Its got two layers or the acrylic stuff so seems very unlikely to break!

Pentagram Earrings
 I completely get the price of the item, it is hand made and is extremely well made, it is presented in a little black box with their logo on the front,


However if you are like me and money is tight there is another option, I cant afford to be buying jewellery all the time but its nice as a little treat so i found them on DEPOP and that is where i got my second item, I got the pentagram earrings, These had been discounted and put on their depop site, this way is much more affordable for me. And also I love just scrolling through and seeing that they have put up new items, as i would forget to go on their website to see what was new.
                  
I would seriously suggest that you check them out, Their jewellery is top notch quality and i cant wait to order more from them.


They do a subscription box service which i think i might join up to it is £35 for a box, It contains items from their latest collection, i believe these are done quarterly too, so its not like the money is coming out every month! I think I will have to jump on this one as their last box looked amazing and i was kicking myself that i hadn't ordered it.


Sugar and Vice are definitely on my Christmas wish list this year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments