Life Sick Co

10:51

I Don't treat myself to other brands clothing very often, I like to go to charity shops and pick up random things from their because ultimately some brands can be very expensive.... Having my own clothing line in the pipe line means i have to look at other brands and what styles are popular and are in fashion and that what me and the designers are working on haven't been done before. While doing my research i came across LifeSickCo.


 I instantly fell in love with the shark Tee. I think it is amazing, maybe because I love sharks but i loved all their tees, i couldn't choose between this one and the pizza beard dude, Both are amazing!
         



I decided to go with the sharky, This item arrived the next day, I was super duper excited when i got home! I ripped open the package and harribo flew on the floor along with everything else! It was presented very nicely, I got a little bag of harribo Yummy this was a real nice surprise, it also came with a card of two models wearing the shark tee, and the links to their social media pages and also a little sticker of a crow (their logo) this is now on my mirror!.
   


Im a sucker for making sure everything looks good ( obviously because of having my own line i like to compare quality) the neck tag was stitched in the top, no loose threads and also the size underneath and all washing instruction, The print was very high quality and the size was perfect!
      
    


They have giveaways i believe most Fridays to win a free tee and i think ill be entering these from now on! I love their stuff and would love to do some more reviews on their products.
 However this will not stop be buying from them, They have a new line arriving shortly, I am not sure on the date but i cant wait to see what they have in store, It's nearly christmas so might have to buy the hubby a tee too!
                        


Ive actually spoken to the lads who run lifesickco and honestly they are lovely! They have given me advise on starting up and good companies to look into printing with.

 http://shop.lifesick.com



 Love Tamara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments