DOKKEUK

10:44

Okay, I've been meaning to post this since last week, and well I'm just plain useless!


 I got this awesome beanie from DOKKEUK and its freaking amazing! I don't think I'd recommend a beanie as much as I would this one! It's just so warm! I've really been feeling the cold and I find that this really keeps my ears warm, I guess because it's double the thickness over the ears.
 I wasn't sure this style would suit me as I always wear bobble beanies but actually I think it looks pretty good!
This is what my beanie looks like, it's a burgundy colour, almost speckled look with there written logo embroided onto the fron in White, it also has this roll which doubles the thickness around your ears to keep them all toasty and warm!

                              
        
                             Okay so have my face, but this beanie fits so good, I'll be honest I have like the biggest head ever and I do struggle with some beanies but this fits so good! Like it's not too tight and keeps me toasty and warm. The colour is just perfect for me, possibly as this is my favorite colour but still! They have some awesome colours and I really want the pink one! Maybe next time!

http://dokke.bigcartel.com is where you can snatch yourself one of these awesome beanies! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments