Burgundy Doc Martens

11:16

         Anyone who knows me knows I love shoes!

I have a slight obsession and Docs have become my latest obsession, they are honestly amazing, i've owned about 5 pairs now however i do often sell them on my depop, i find it hard to find docs that I love but my burgundy ones are defo my faves. They are super comfy and are actually pretty easy for to style, well I find them easy as I wear a lot of black and they are just perfect for the winter because they are burgundy!
They are this beautiful burgundy colour, they have yellow stitching around the bottom, that iconic stitching. They also come with these amazing lases that are burgundy and mustard, they go brilliant with my mustard tights.
Again just another picture of just how stunning they are, the colour of them is just perfect and the laces work perfectly,

Doc martens also have this tag thing at the bag that says air wair on the top and bouncing sould underneath, each shoes it's different but on these docs it's a light brown with yellow writing.

Honestly if you don't own any doc martens you are seriously missing out, especially for the winter, they have such god grip and keep your feet dry too! And if you can't afford to spend over £100 on them then go over to Depop. These cost me £35 plus postage, they were so cheap and had been worn once!

You Might Also Like

0 comments