Princess accessories

09:38

So I have been in contact recently with a lovely brand called princess accessories. I was lucky enough to be sent some goodies from them!



    
First I got sent this chocker necklace, I haven't worn it yet but it will be perfect for summer! I can't wait to style with with a pretty summer dress.

     
I then got this bracelet and I have worn this non stop I just think it's so cute! It pretty much goes with everything! It kinda reminds me of being young and making similar things myself!

                     

Finally is a black chocker! I love black and I probably wear it way to much! The charm on this necklace wasn't my cup of tea so I changed it for a pentagram! But I love how well made they are and would recommend them to everyone!

 You can find princess accessories on the link below

       http://princessjewerly.bigcartel.com

Or follow them on Instagram @princessaccesories


Love Tamara xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments