7 day you tea detox|| first impressions

02:20



                  
    

So you've Hurd of a tea detox right? You must have done they are everywhere nowadays. But which one do you go for? Which one is actually going to give results, well there's only one way to find out and that's read so many reviews your eyeballs want to fall out and then just go ahead and try it.

 I have suffered from the round belly effect for a while now, ive  lost over a stone but I still have more to go however I am suffering from bloat, like I know I shouldn't be this big for what ive lost there must be bloat and water retention. So I wanted to try a detox that would help with that, help to. Make my stomach feel human again.

The Tiny Tea 14 Day TEAtox works like this. You take one bag of tea, steep it in boiling water for around 5 to 7 minutes before consuming it approximately 30 minutes before or after a meal  your main meal. Depending on whether you have breakfast, you may take it twice or thrice daily. It can be taken for up to 56 days consecutively before it is recommended you stop taking it for two weeks for the body to fall into its natural rhythm and then you’re good to continue taking it again.

Unlike other tea detoxes, Tiny Tea DOES NOT contain laxatives to “flush out” toxins. So you don’t have to make multiple trips to the restroom during the day (and maybe night).

If you’d like to find out why Tiny Tea doesn’t contain laxatives and how laxatives may not be the best way to achieve any weight loss, you might want to read this informative article on the Yourtea.com blog.

                     
     

 My first impression...

 It comes it a very cute brown package with the name on the side, you open it up and I'll be honest it stinks like it gave me a headache, just smelt so earth and that I was it I was thinking I can't drink this ive waisted my money blah blah blah

 However it contains very cute pink packaged tea bags that kind of make you feel better about the rancid smell. I started my detox yesterday as I have previously tried this but find it hard to stick to so I only have a week left in my box so will only review based on my one week results.

The taste is very earthy and is best with a sweetener and to drink when it's extremely hot as you can't taste it to much otherwise I just can't drink it!

               
 

My lifestyle...

 Okay so I currently drink other tea in the day from green tea to digest tea just because I  need some help with my weightloss, I do an at home gym thing 4 times a week and try to walk everywhere. 


As this is my before I can't actually give you my review on it yet but I hope it goes well however next weeks task is a different tea detox to test out and then I will be trying to drink just normal teas, green tea, peppermint tea, digest tea and see what that does. We shall see but watch this space!


 Look forward to reviewing in a weeks time 😘😘


You Might Also Like

0 comments