Weigh in Wednesdays | Tamaralouise_xo

11:45



I thought it was time I started a weekly post, a bit of structure to my blog and to do that I needed to think of something that happens weekly in my life....
 That is where weigh in Wednesdays happened. Each week I weigh myself in hope I have lost weight, but of course I haven't because I haven't done anything differently, so I guess this is partly motivation to document my week and how its gone.
 Its not always about loosing weight for some its staying at a healthy weight and others putting weight on but for now I am going to focus on loosing the weight till I get to my goal then we will go on to maintaining.

My YoYo Dieting past......
 Well I never stick to the plan I have at the beginning of the week, I think about exactly what i'm going to do and then never even start and I found out today I'm not the only one who thinks 'yes i start my diet tomorrow, so that means I can eat a pizza, a pot of ice cream, 5 packets of crisps and loads of fizzy pop' the day before.
 However I have tried to do tea detoxes and yea they are alright but I get bored after 3 days and give up trying to fit in having tea before each meal....It is not practical and they usually taste like garden soil.
 I have tried to just eat healthier and exercise more.....That is the best way but I am so bloody fussy again i give up after a few days.


My weight-loss and gains in the past.....
 I have always struggled with my weight from a young age, I have always been on the larger side and just not very happy. I then was in a relationship for two years and put on around a stone and a half in that time, I guess you just get comfortable with who you are with and we both put on weight. After we broke up I still ate a lot because I wasn't looking to move on i didn't really care what i looked like, I wasn't trying to impress anyone.
However, in January I started a new job. I became a waitress, I was on my feet for around 8-10 hours a day and was constantly walking, I didn't plan on loosing weight but it kinda just happened, I realized I was loosing weight and thought 'oh I better take a picture so I can compare'
 I started at 11st 11'lb and got down to around 10st6'lb, I knew at this point that I was getting there, But for reasons I couldn't help i needed to leave my job so that meant I  wasn't getting in the exercise everyday however I did start going to the gym more often and got down to 10st4'lb (my lightest in a long time)
 Since moving back home I've put the weight back on..... not all of it but I am now 10st11'lb which means I seriously got to get back to loosing weight, I know that with times being hard I could easily eat my way to happiness or trying to feel normal but I wont let that happen.


What am I going to do?
 As of tomorrow i start the Celebrity Slim shake diet, drinking three shakes a day and one main meal. This is for one week and then you can go on to drinking two shakes, a main meal and three snacks a week. It is not for the faint hearted but i'm going to give it my best shot. I will need to do a minimum of 30 mins exercise each day and drink 2L of water as well so this wont be easy. However people loose anything from 2lb to 10lb in their first week.
 I couldn't imagine loosing 10lb in my first week cause i'm not like crazy over weight but id love to loose like 4-5lb.
 I am doing this as my start to just detox my body so that when I go back onto fully eating with no shakes my body will be detoxed, not bloated and just healthier, a clean palette to work with you could say.


I will be back every Wednesday to document how my weeks gone how my diet is going and if I have lost weight!

My current weight 10st11'lb and my height is 5ft3

Wish me luck and I'd love to hear if your also trying to loose weight and how

With Love

Tamara




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm in a similar boat - I lost loads of weight a year or two ago then just accidentally let about half of it creep back on! (I'm actually almost exactly the same height/weight as you are actually). What worked really well for me before was just using MyFitnessPal - logging everything makes you so much more aware of how many calories you're eating/burning and makes you less likely to mindlessly snack or not bother working out!
    Wishing you masses of luck, I know it's not easy but it sounds like you're going into it with a really good mindset :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so easy to let it creep back on! it just appears and one day your like oh i'm kinda fat again :L I have tried using my fitnessPal but honestly im useless at loosing weight i just get bored after the first day haha! I started my shake diet this week and I am on day two, and im not even hungry, dont feel like i need my breakfast shake tbh!

      Thank you for the luck xx

      Delete