My winter skin routine | Tamaralouise_xo

06:41

How does your skin cope in winter? My face gets so dry and flakey. So I use a bunch of products that actually help to clear my skin.
First of I use the garnier face scrub to clean down my skin, to get rid of any build up of makeup and just leaves me with a clean face, I also use a small amount of baby shampoo to also clean down my face. 
And then this is my holy grail. Angels on bare skin from lush. It's scrubs away my dead skin and leaves my face feeling super soft and my skin even looks brighter! 

Finally if it's the morning I use the T-zone face moisturiser, I use this before my makeup to keep my face soft and not too dry. 
However I usually do my routine before bed, so I use the Nivea night cream and it just helps keep my face moisturised throughout the night.

I have found this routine to work pretty well, my face gets super dry and I would love to find a single product that works but for now I will use multiple products. I don't do this routine every night only a few nights a week! 

What face products do use to fight winter  dryness 💕



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I remember trying the Garnier product and it actually dried my face out so badly, I'm quite sure why!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sound of some of these, must get round to trying some x
    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even thought of putting baby shampoo on my face! I can't believe I've never thought of something so simple!

    Kirsty xo - hakunamascara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suffer from the same overly dry flakey skin in the summer it sucks! I recently tried this new moisturizer by First Aid Beauty and OH my goodness it's really changed my life! I used to use the garnier exfoliator all the time too! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete